Arutmin's firm commitment to environmental protection and community development is exemplified by numerous initiatives that have resulted in significant improvement in the living conditions of the communities around our mining areas. Constant training, apprenticeship and employee skills development programs, and a highly dedicated workforce have positioned PT. Arutmin Indonesia among Indonesia's largest and most respected coal producers.
GIS & Reporting Engineer
This is a Staff position reporting to Strategic Operation Superintendent. This position is responsible to coordinate and prepare all data needed to company quarterly report and work program in order to fulfill requirement of government policy in timely manner; provide and maintain GIS for all Arutmin working are in order to have accurate and up to date database of GIS.
Specific requirements to apply:
- University degree (S-1) in Mining Engineering, Geology or Geodetic Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years working experiences related to Reporting System / GIS.
- Strong ability in Reporting, Database, Presentation, and Design Graphic.
- Good Skill in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Mincom & GIS Software and Backup Data.
- Possess good communications skills both Indonesian and English.
- Possess strong capability to work as a team.
- High commitment to company standard on safety, environment & business ethic and good corporate governance.
For further information, please see our website:
Company will provide attractive and competitive salary package to the successful candidate. All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code at the subject of your email not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :