We offer a world of experience through short-term and long-term cross-border assignments, a multicultural environment and job rotation opportunities across businesses and the functions. Make a real difference at the bank with over 150 years experience in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Apply yourself to be part of our:
We invite you to attend our presentation on Specialist Function Management Trainee Programme - Standard Chartered Bank.
The Indonesia Specialist Functions Management Trainee Programme is designed to equip you with the fundamentals to accelerate your career and attain a leadership position within one of our Specialist Functions; Finance, GTO or Risk.
You will be given the opportunity to hear about the success of Finance, Group Technology & Operations (GTO) and Risk and the career opportunities we have for you.
Get yourself well informed on your most important decision post graduation in an engaging presentation with opportunities to win fun door prizes and great Grand Prizes.
Find out what we're looking for and learn more about the application process
Event : Standard Chartered Bank Company Presentation
Date : Tuesday, 16 October 2012
Time : 10am-12pm
Venue : Auditorium room, Pusat Studi Jepang, Kampus UI, Depok
Please confirm your availability by email to: email@example.com and get the chance to win free original Standard Chartered Bank Jerseys!
Specialist Functions Management Trainee Programme
- Finance, Group Technology & Operations (GTO) and Risk are specialist functions. They are at the heart of the risk management, operational effectiveness, financial management and control architecture of Standard Chartered
- They maintain strong partnerships with the business and frontline teams, whilst ensuring alignment with the Bank’s strategic intent. The leading role they play in these areas has been a key factor in the success of the Bank.
- The Indonesia Specialist Functions Management Trainee Programme is a 24 month programme designed to equip you with the fundamentals to accelerate your career and attain a leadership position within one of our Specialist Functions, Finance, GTO or Risk
- Undergraduate or post graduate qualification in any discipline, though related disciplines are preferred (e.g. Business, Economics, Engineering, Finance or Computer Science)
- Legal to work in Indonesia
- No more than two year’s work experience
- Fluency in English; second language is considered beneficial