PETROSEA is a leading engineering, construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for more than 36 years. Petrosea has been involved in the development of Indonesia s considerable oil & gas, mining and infrastructure industries. Petrosea is also operating in Southeast Asia Region with some challenging projects.
Develop and manage inventory systems and processes to ensure visibility and control of all aspects of inventory management to deliver the best possible result for Petrosea.
1. Demonstrate a deep & intimate understanding of inventory management principles & methodologies keeping up with latest industry trends & direction.
2. Experience in developing inventory management systems, processes & procedures.
3.Min. 10 years of experience in inventory & warehouse management
4.Is able to meet development deadlines
5. Develop Petroseas inventory management systems, processes & procedures
6. Motivated, open, honest, team oriented with proactive continuous improvement mindset.
7. Able to working under pressure to meet development deadlines
8. Good communication and negotiation skill
9. Lead inventory & warehouse personnel on all projects & store locations
1. Develop & manage Petroseas inventory, procurement & warehouse management systems, processes, procedures & KPIs.
2. Develop detailed, robust inventory & warehouse reporting structures to ensure visibility of performance.
3. Manage processes to ensure inventory accuracy & values meet agreed KPIs.
4. Ensure all inventory & warehouse personnel on all projects & store locations are trained, understand & apply management systems, processes & procedures.
5.Manage inventory values to ensure service meets project requirements.
6. Manage inventory cataloguing configuration & master lists to
ensure accuracy of data & system configuration meets with
procurement & accounts payable processes.
7. Work with procurement & contracts to develop vendor
held/consignment stock agreements to reduce Petrosea inventory values.
8. Ensure system configuration supports efficient cons stock management.
MARKETING & STRATEGY SUPERINTENDENT – Mining (Assignment: Jakarta)
Identify potential business development opportunities and design in
Mining and oversee feasibility studies to assess their viability.
• Min. Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering
•Having minimal 5 (five) years exposure in Mining industry
• Min. 5 years experience in similiar field
• Knowledge of legal & administration aspects related Mining government regulations and tender process
• Good communication and networking capability
1. Identifying business opportunities and evaluating opportunities in
mining areas such as mergers and acquisitions, alliances, and business
2. Monitor and control market reserach or analysis of projects; evaluate
findings, prepare reports, and make recommendations to senior
management about the viability of alternative opportunities.
3. Establish long term professional relationships with potential
clients, customers, and partners (for example in government or industry
associations) to promote the organisations products and services.
4. Conduct meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business
partners to pursue business opportunities and protect the organisations
5. Refer sales leads and customer feedback to appropriate contacts
within the organisation and liaise with other functional and operational
area members to ensure that these referrals are followed-up promptly.
6. Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of business development
analyst professionals to ensure the projects are conducted credibly and
that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely.
7. Lead, direct, evaluate and review work done by mining estimator to
get most accurate and competitive price to be submitted to potential
client but still giving company a proper margin as stated in company
SENIOR DRILL & BLAST ENGINEER
Monitor and control mining operation in term of support Project Mining
Manager to ensure production is achieved in accordance with BMP
(Business Mining Petrosea), project parameters, project schedule,
budget, in compliance with companys project safety and environmental
1. Min. Diploma degree in mining
2. Min. 9 years previous experiences in mining
3. Fluent in English, written and verbal
4. Familiar with mining software
5. Good communication and leadership skill
6.Willing to be placed in all company location
7. Excellent computer skill
1. Lead and mentor mining operations staff on their day to day mining
operation while ensuring superintendents monitor and control mining
equipment usage to ensure the safest and efficient mining operations in
order to achieve production targets and schedule in line with the mine
2. Develop and monitor weekly, monthly and shutdown schedules for inclusion in the BMP plans by the Senior Mining Engineer.
3. Support and monitor the implementation of long term mine plans and
short term detailed mine execution plans at all levels using the BMP
process, provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a
continuous feedback basis in order to enable short term control
achieving the long term mine plan.
4. Prepare timely and accurate information on project progress for
inclusion in progress claims and reports prepared by the Senior Mining
5. Maintain communication and coordination between Mining operations and
Maintenance in order to maximize availability and utilization of all
6. Lead, coach and manage subordinate including recruitment and provide a
proper development and succession plan for them, Promote and develop an
open ethical work environment in order to maintain subordinate in
attract, motive and retain.
7. Maintain and implementing HSE programs by minimise exposure to
personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks from the
planning phase of the work packages and during daily operational to
ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard
8. Control, mentor and manage operational personnel
9.Coordination with maintenance to coordinate equipment.
To apply for this position, please send your application
together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and
quoting in email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft
Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 29 October 2012.