RKOffshore is an offshore oil and gas marine services company. Head Quartered in Singapore, as an, owner and operator of a young and modern fleet of offshore support vessels, we have a proven ability to deliver superior services across every phase of offshore oil and gas exploration and development.
We are now looking for an experienced and qualified
Marine Operations Superintendent
• Marine Operations: liaise with chatterers / end-clients to ensure vessel operations are aligned with industry best practice; ensure vessel equipment maintained in operational condition.
• Crew: ensure crew placements are aligned with operational and client requirements.
• Quality: ensure Company SMSIISM and QMS are fully implemented on vessels and ashore.
• Incident / Accidents: assist HSSE Dept in investigations, & apply industry best practice.
• Emergency Response: to be a member of ERT to give maritime input in general.
• Regulation: familiar with IMO, IMCA, OVID. Flag State , Port State and Class requirements.
• Vessel Budget: assist with the preparation and management of budgets.
• General: to deputize Superior in his absence as and when required and as directed by the GM
• At least 2 years experience in offshore industry either onboard or office environment
• Master (Unlimited) COC/preferably with DP qualifications & experience
• Good IT skills, include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel); Team player/Good English skills
This position reports to the General Manager Operations and based in Singapore .
If you think you have all that it needs to fulfill the above criteria. please send your CV along with a cover note on why you feel you are the best person for the post: firstname.lastname@example.org --- Update : Monday, June 25, 2012
Lowongan Kerja RKOffshore
Diposkan oleh Jhons Tembelek
Label: Minyak and Gas