Petronas Carigali Muriah Ltd. a company that have demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. We have experienced with 30 years of operations and established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its thousands strong workforce people from various nationalities. We are now setting the Indonesia operations under the Production Sharing Contract term with BPMIGAS and doing an aggressive Exploration & Development Project in several Blocks.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for:
1. Sr. Safety Engineer
Facilitate and/ or participate in safety risk studies, both qualitative and quantitative, to ensure that all risks inherent in the design of new facilities as well as risks arising from the modification of existing facilities are eliminated and/ or reduced to a level that is As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) in conformance to PETRONAS Carigalis Policy on Health, Safety & Environment.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering with minimum 8 years experience in HSE field.
• Experience in HSE Studies such as Hazard operability, Fire Risk, Escape Route and Temporary Refuge Assessment etc.
• Experience in developing of HSE Case Facilitate and/or participate in the development of HSE Case for new offshore facilities, CIMAH Report Facilitate and/or participate in the development of CIMAH Report (Including Emergency Response Plan) for new onshore facilities.
2. Government & External Relation
Plan, perform, monitor, evaluate and administer the development and implementation of Government & External Relation policies and programs such as Community Development, Media Relations, and Officials/External Relations activities to ensure effective relationship with all stakeholders, both externally and internally in order to maintain good company image and minimize possible social disturbances to company operations.
• Bachelor degree in Communication/Marketing with minimum 5 years in related position.
• Experience in planning, performing, monitoring and evaluating community relation activities and community development programs which include infrastructure project, education, public health, socio economic, environment, culture, etc and securities matter in PC INO operation areas in order to meet the community needs and local government expectations.
• Experience in planning , performing, monitoring and evaluating media relations activities such as: mass media, press release, journalist forum include internal relation activities i.e.: internal bulletin, poster/publication, employee gathering.
Interested applications may send their comprehensive CV to:
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb)