PT Arutmin Indonesia is a modern coal mining company supplying highly competitive coal products with a high reactivity and excellent combustion characteristics. Stringent quality assurance procedures and outstanding customer support have made us a preferred provider of coal products for power plants and industrial plants in Asia and beyond.
Arutmin's firm commitment to environmental protection and community development is exemplified by numerous initiatives that have resulted in significant improvement in the living conditions of the communities around our mining areas. Constant training, apprenticeship and employee skills development programs, and a highly dedicated workforce have positioned PT. Arutmin Indonesia among Indonesia's largest and most respected coal producers.
To support its growth, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the position as:
1. GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
This is Staff position for fresh graduate candidates. Training and development programs and mentoring at mine site will be provided for the successful candidate. The positions are:
a. Mine Engineer GDP (Code: ME-GDP)
b. Geologist GDP (Code: GEO-GDP)
c. Mechanical Engineer GDP (Code: Mech-GDP)
• Fresh Graduate from Mining Engineering (position A); Geology Engineering (position B); Mechanical Engineering (position C).
2. MINING FOREMAN (Code: M-FM)
• Minimum graduate from senior technical school.
• Min. 5 years experience as Mine Operation Foreman.
3. MINE PLAN ENGINEER (Code: MPE)
• Hold bachelor degree in Mining Engineering from reputable university
• Have minimum 2 years experience as mine engineer
• Possess good skill in mining software (Minescape, XPAC)
4. Geotechnical Engineer (Code: GE)
• Hold bachelor degree in Mining Engineering, or Geological Engineering, or Civil Engineering.
• Have minimum 1 years experience dealing with geotechnical engineering
• Possess good skill using geotechnical software such as Slope/W, Galena, Wedge
5. PERMITTING OFFICER (Code: PO)
• Minimum S-1 Degree in any relevant discipline
• Fresh graduate with outstanding achievement are encourage to apply
• Preferred having experience in administrative/legal/governmental issues related to coal mining
6. EXTERNAL AFFAIRS OFFICER (Code: EAO)
• Minimum S-1 Degree in from reputable university majoring in Communication, Social Science, or any related background
• Having 2 years experience in public relation or media.
• Having working experiences especially in coal mining company is an added value
• Having good skill in writing (press release, internal media, brochures, correspondence, etc)
• Having knowledge about graphic design and photography
General requirements for all position:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ideally in both English and Indonesian to liaise with internal/external contacts.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Capable to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
• Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive compensation & benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English & recent photograph not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
Email to: email@example.com
Please put the position code at the email subject.
For further information, please see our website: www.arutmin.com