Fircroft is one of the world’s leading providers of recruitment solutions to specialist technical industries. The company was founded in 1970 to provide recruitment services to companies in the Oil & Gas sector, active in the North Sea industry. The company has grown to provide more than 4,400 contractor workers to more than 100 companies in more than 40 countries worldwide. In addition, the company also provides permanent recruitment solutions and we place over 500 permanent white collar workers in the technical industries each year.
We are currently looking for "Head of Onshore LNG (Indonesian National)" on behalf of our valuable client the largest multinational oil and gas operator company known in BPMIGAS term as KKKS or PSC in Indonesia.
Our Client is a multinational company involved in the supply of Energy globally. Their operations cover exploration, production and at present they have projects in over 25 countries worldwide. In Indonesia they are involved in building largest project of FLNG Projects which is currently in FEED (Front End Engineering Design) stage for the time being.
• Manage all Onshore LNG related Concept Select Engineering Studies.
• Manage Onshore/Near shore Surveys.
• Manage the facilitation in the development process of Level 1, 2 and 3 project schedules for the range of development options of Asset subsequent development.
• Manage the team and consultants and survey contractors.
• Plan, execute, monitor and control annual work plan and budget.
• Manage HSE issues related to Onshore LNG engineering.
• Manage the documentation and project progress reporting for Onshore LNG processes.
• Manage all the interfaces with other departments/units.
• Manage the economics evaluation of onshore LNG options.
• Manage execution of IVAS Assurance activities by leading interaction.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum 18 years in hydrocarbon and/or oil & gas industry with at least 5 years in a managerial position for engineering work related to onshore LNG Facilities, project planning, integration and management.
• Should have a minimum of 10 years engineering and installation experience in onshore gas production facilities.
• Bachelor in Engineering or Technical Science.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to the website :
And please quote your current salary information and expectation. --- Update : Thursday, April 5, 2012
Lowongan Kerja Oil Gas Company
Diposkan oleh Jhons Tembelek
Label: Oil and Gas