Providing better health care by applying expertise was the foundation on which its founders built this Company. Honesty, trust, dedication and commitment to providing patients with the highest quality of ethical pharmaceutical products are preserved as the guiding principles, based upon which the highly professional management team and the motivated, competent staff of Dexa have developed the Company in the spirit of mutual respect, teamwork and innovation over more than three decades.
Serving as a good corporate citizen is one of our responsibilities and being a strategic asset of Indonesia is one of our foremost desires. For along time Dexa has worked together with governing institutions and the Indonesian Pharmaceutical Association – championing compliance and improving the industry standards.
Dexa Medica group is one of the biggest pharmaceuticals companies group in Indonesia, and we are growing very fast to be the best.
In Dexa Medica, we put the right people in the right place based on his/her passion and competency. Dexa applies a competency based human resources management approach.
We believe that PEOPLE make the DIFFERENCE. At Dexa Medica, people GROW with the BUSINESS
In 2006 and 2007, PT. Dexa Medica has been nominated as one of the Best Employers to work for by SWA sembada Magazine and Hay Group.
Area Manager OTCGeneral Requirements:
- Min. graduated from D3, any major
- Have at least 3 years experience as Sales Supervisor or 1 year as Area Manager
- Have deep knowledge about teritorry mapping : Balikpapan / Purwokerto / Jawa Timur
- From OTC or Fast Moving Consumer Goods company
- Experience in both Principal and Distributor would be beneficial
- Have wide networking with wholesalers and stores
- Possess experience of promotion and marketing activities execution
- Proven track record in Sales Target Achievement
- Good in project planning, execution and project reporting
- Many travelling required (based in Balikpapan / Purwokerto / Jawa Timur)
Other requirements :
- Energetic and creative
- Open minded, willing to learn new things and getting along with new people easily
- Have good communication, influencing and negotiation skill
- Always want to strive for excellence, act professionally, and deal with care
Business Analyst - BAqualifications:
- Min. S1 Accounting / Finance
- Having experience in Accounting and Finance min 3 years
- Mastering the manufacture of Financial Statements
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel
- Communicative and initiative
- Placement: BINTARO
Then please send us your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org