Lowongan Kerja 2013 Ajinomoto Indonesia Group is a well known company with 3000 employees in all over Indonesia. Its business has started at 1969 by always making innovation at food and beverage products. For almost 40 years we commit to promote healthy life by giving delicious taste through our products such as AJI-NO-MOTO, Masako, Sajiku, Saori, Calpico, and Birdy.
PT. Ajinomoto Indonesia is a company which develops the sense of pride
to its employees. In PT. Ajinomoto Indonesia, we offer career
opportunities, and chances for each employee to improve their skills and
abilities through trainings that we organize.
We are looking for candidates with high integrity and loyalty in facing
challenges. By having these, together with Lowongan Kerja PT. Ajinomoto
Indonesia we will give certain contributions to the society, especially
in food and health.
1. IT ARCHITECT STAFF (IT-AS)
a. To design, develop and support system development, coordinate system
development tasks including design, integration and formal testing.
b. To develope and complete actions in system specifications, technical
and logistical requirements at the IT Department on Ajinomoto Indonesia
• Candidate must be possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer
Science/Information Technology, Engineering
(Computer/Telecommunication), or Mathematics.
• Male or Female with maximum ages 28 years old.
• Fresh Graduate or have a work experience.
• Understand about Management Project and System Development Life Cycle (the core competency).
• Understand about language programming, such as Net, SQL especialy Microsoft Product.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Sunter,Jakarta Utara.
• 1 Full-Time position is available.
2. FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING STAFF (FA)
Responsible for making daily and monthly financial reports in accurately and timely.
• Diploma Degree in Accounting
• Male/Female, with maximum age 24 years old
• Fresh Graduate with this following provisions :
a. Have no or with work experience below a year
b. Graduated in 2012
• Familiar with MS. Office
• Having experiences in SAP will be an advantage
Send your updated CV and recent photograph with position code (FA) as
subject to :
Gd. Andi Hakim Nasoetion Lt. 1
Kampus IPB Darmaga, Bogor 16680
or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Max on May, 17th 2013.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.