Arnott’s Indonesia is a wholly owned subsidiary of US food and beverage multinational, Campbell Soup Company. In Indonesia, we have an outstanding portfolio of locally manufactured and marketed brands such as Good Time, Tim Tam, Nyam Nyam among others.
Aiming to delight our consumers everyday with their most preferred quality biscuits, we are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
We invite qualified professionals for the position of:
Supply Chain Technical Graduate Program
The program provides you with an opportunity like no other to work with the teams across Engineering function such Preventive Maintenance, Plant Maintenance, Utility & Production. In the 1 year you are part of the program, you’ll gain all the skills, knowledge and experience needed to jumpstart a successful career with Arnott’s Indonesia. Through different rotations, you’ll get to know our product development, sensory and productivity and operations quality functions. You’ll come to grips with every facet of Arnott’s Indonesia working on cross functional teams with Research Development, Quality, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing.
- Min. Bachelor degree from Electronic Engineering OR Physical Instrument background with the GPA: 3.00 (scale 4), preferable fresh graduate to max. 2 years working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate in Engineering & Manufacturing environment with technical understanding of and process.
- Committed, positive, hands on and hardworking.
- Computer literate.
- Good English – both in verbal and written.
- Drive to achieve goals including desire to learn, e.g. working in difficult situation to achieve personal goals, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to persuade and influence other.
- Leadership, e.g. experience in organization or leading people.
We offer competitive compensation package and career opportunities for successful applicant.