Carsurin is Indonesia’s largest private marine surveying company with worldwide representation. We offer services in independent marine, general cargo, coal, liquid cargo (petroleum, chemical and palm oil products) surveys, coal and mineral and laboratory services, marine and non marine consultancy, ISPS services, Legal Advisory and etc.
In 1968, Captain Hein Christopher Tiwan founded CARSURIN as a private
company specializing in independent surveying and superintending
services. Since its inception, CARSURIN continues to expand its full
array services as demand dictates. For 40 years, CARSURIN has paid close
attention to our client's needs and has a proud history of delivering
exceptional services with integrity. In the process, a unique business
culture has emerged that drives associates to perform their absolute
Head of QA
• Implement system and procedures of QMS, QC which accordance with the standard procedures that have been established.
• Monitoring and coordinating the process of creation or revision of all relevant documents quickly and accurately.
• Handle document control in all parts effectively.
• Assist the implementation of the internal audit.
• Develop, maintain and improve of quality systems, quality control to support business continuity in the Operating Unit
• Male/Female, max 40 years
• Bachelor Degree
• Having some knowledge about Management System in Man Services Industry
• Minimum of 5 years work experience especially of Quality Assurance as auditor
• Having knowledge with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 17020:1998
Has OHSAS certification management system or good understanding in OHSAS
• Having internal Audit ISO certificate is advantages
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Highly developed leadership and motivation skills
• Fast Learning, Positive Thinking, Open Minded, and Cooperative
Able to handle pressure, multiple task, meets deadlines and make reporting
We are inviting high caliber candidate to join our team as a:
Sales and Marketing
(for any level start from Spv - Sr. Manager)
• Identify potential coal and minerals clients and create a sales strategy for each of the client identified
• Create a sales strategy
• Achieving assigned sales targets
• Prospecting and developing new coal and minerals clients
• Consulting with clients on needs and business objectives
• Making actionable and insightful recommendations for products or services
• Managing and mentoring other Sales professionals
• Resolving sales or delivery issues
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results
• Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the products
• To develop and implement the Sales and Marketing strategy
in line with market growth potential, technological and price
competitiveness and any emerging opportunities in allied technologies
• Min. Bachelor Degree from any background with min GPA 2.75.
• Male or Female, Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related field.
• Have relevant skill or experience in Oil & Gas, Mining.
• Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
• Excellent in computer for Microsoft Office and Power Point for presentation.
• Good presentation skill and negotiation.
• Having a good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Self driven, dynamic and great attitude.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Target oriented.
For applying those position; send your application to: Jobs@carsurin.com.