Significant improvement of Bentoel Group performance in last couple years has proved that it has been able to keep its sustainable growth in a tight competition condition. For this reason, the Company is more confident with their choices of business strategy to cope with business challenges in future years. Bentoel Group is also confident that the company business prospects is wide open, and one of the main factors is to maintain its strength, namely great teamwork in Bentoel which so far has been well proven.
The confidence about the Company’s prospect, is supported by the facts that sales of the Company products have improved in almost every segment which shows that it has strong potential development and accepted by consumers. And support from well prepared marketing strategy and consistently implemented, the development of regional products have shown some results.
Our Management Trainee programme
At Bentoel Group, we have Management Trainee programmes (MT) that cater for the various department and functions within the company. We see graduate recruitment as part of our business strategy, ensuring that our company can sustainably prepare the next generation of leaderships who can build our future as a winning organisation.
Opening for MT Programme in Operations
The MT Programme in our Operations is a structured 2-year program designed to develop some of the most talented graduates to a global standard of excellence who can build our future. It consists of:
- Challenging Assignments supported by a Coach and Mentor-throughout the 2 years, the Management Trainee will be given on-the-job development through stretched assignments in his/her chosen function supported by a coach, a mentor, and periodic formal training.
- International exposure-to enhance business insight and global best practices, the program allows the Management Trainee to be mentored with our diverse management team and work closely with regional teams on various related projects.
- As a Management Trainee, you will be given every opportunity to explore your potential, make business critical decisions and accept the accountability that comes with early responsibility. Our market leading remuneration package ensures that you will be competitively rewarded for the difference you make.
- Engineering or Agriculture Bachelor or Master graduate from reputable universities with min. GPA 3.00
- Final semester students and fresh graduates
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
- Have experience in leadership positions and organizational activities in campus
- Have good in analytical thinking & leadership capabilities
- Comfortable working in the tobacco industry
- High Mobility (both local & internationally)
- Computer Literate
- Willing to be placed in Malang-East Java
- Having previous or currently in a Management Trainee position from a FMCG will be an advantage
Please download the MT application form at www.bentoel.co.id, read carefully and follow the instructions. Then submit the form (word format) to us via e-mail: email@example.com
We will only process submissions via email and the deadline is set for 28 December 2012 before05.00 pm
Only shortlisted & passed screening applicants will be notified.
Please download application form by BENTOEL GROUP