Kraft Foods Is a global powerhouse in snacks, confectionery and quick meals. The company is the world’s second largest food company, making delicious products for billions of consumers in more than 160 countries. The portfolio Includes 11 Iconic brands – Oreo, Nabisco and LU biscuits
; Milka and Cadbury chocolates; Trident gum; Jacobs and Maxwell House
coffees; Philadelphia cream cheeses; Kraft cheeses, dinners and
dressings; and Oscar Mayer meats. And another well known 70 brands,
Kraft Foods (www.kraftfoodscompany.com; NYSE: KFT) is a member of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Standard & Poor’s 500, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability, Index.
Student Internship Opening
Is it You?
We’re looking for select Final Year Student of Bachelor Degree or Master Degreewho are:
- Majoring in Marketing / Business Management fields with GPA > 3.3 of 4.0.
- Passionate in marketing and brand building activities.
- Exhibit high initiative and leadership in student organizations/extracurricular activities.
- Proficient in English & comfortable in English-speaking environment.
- Committed to undergo a full-time internship period for minimum 3 months.
Taste the flavor of working in multinational FMCG Company that will prepare you for your future professional career.
You will be responsible for developing a specific marketing activity
that delight our consumers and interact with various functions in
organization as well as agency partners to make it happen.
Ready to sign up?
Simply update your resume (curriculum vitae) with your most recent photograph attached and send to: HrKraft.Indonesia@kraftfoods.com, latest by October 17, 2012