PT Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources. G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mines and explorer. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatra, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commerce commissioning at the end of 2010 with first gold poured in early 2011. The plant is capable of producing at rate of 250,000 oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resources base of 6.5M oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum. Martabe with a resources base of 6.5M oz gold and 66M oz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asian-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seeks to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT Agincourt Resources is now pleased to invite applications for the following role:
Senior Engineer Mine Operations (MD 0644)
• Ready to move on to something better? Take advantage.
• We are looking for talented and high motivated Senior Mining Engineer Operation to be part our challenging mine operations aspects (developing gold mines on high prospecting minerals region)
• Projects from feasibility, operating , and LOM extension, Project Expansion
• Strong mentorship from the site-based experienced Engineering & Management Team, training and development initiatives
• In return there are great opportunities to develop your career while being rewarded and recognised for your contribution
• Attractive FIFO Roster: 4/2 weeks to POH
• Competitive Salary package
This position will be based in Martabe project with FIFO roster 4/2 weeks and reports directly to the Superintendent Mine Operations.
The role to ensure Operational of Mine contractors wills Company Operational Plan and Standard of Safety, Health, Environmental and Community in concert with other Mining staff. This position will make sure the best practice of mining process properly applied on daily operational with safely, cost efficient and focus on target achievement. He / She will make sure the continues improvement, good and professional contract management process properly applied on All level mining operation business unit.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Engineering Degree in a related Mining/civil engineering discipline with an emphasis on computer planning skills
2. POP Certificate
3. Proven experience in the mine operations , planning, contracts managements , preferable at hard rock mining industry ,preferable 7 years experiences
4. Knowledge and practical experience of related mining software, preferable Surpac
5. Well and Rounded Knowledge of mining operations preferable open pit hard rock mines ,familiarity with drilling/blasting and related projects works
6. Experience on the best practice surface mining operations
7. Experience working as Production Engineering at mining contractor/contractor supervision
8. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas.
9. Competence in speaking, reading and writing English.
10. Reasonable level of problem solving, hands on approach, able to motivate and lead a team.
11. High level of computer literacy skills Ms.Word, Excel, Power Point,
12. High commitment to PTAR standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
13. Experience on Performance Monitoring & Review and Business improvement Process is preferred
Applications, including full details of applicant’s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than 1st September 2012 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position title & code on your application subject
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.
Lowongan Kerja Agincourt Resources
Diposkan oleh Jhons Tembelek
Label: Lowongan Tambang