Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia (KNI), a joint venture company between Armindo Group and Orica Group, is constructing a large scale contiuous chemical manufacturing facility located in Bontang, East Kalimantan. The facility is world scale utilising the best available most advanced technology of its type globally.
KNI is determined to deliver the best performing ammonium nitrate manufacturing complex in the world and is seeking skilled, experienced and committed applicants to form members of a successful site team. Extensive training including training in International locations will be provided for successful applicants in order to position them and the facility for success from day one.
Orica Group is one of the leading publicly-owned companies.
We are also one of the few truly global Australian-based companies, with operations in around 50 countries and customers in twice that many.
Armindo Group is one of the pioneer in the ammonium nitrate business which includes importing and distributing this product within Indonesia.With its fast distribution network through out Indonesia Amindo is currently one the country s leading company in this business.
Senior Instrument Engineer
The role of Senior instrument Engineer at KNI is to provide Instrument Engineer support to Operations, Reliability and Technical people & site equipment. This position reports to the Reliability Manager.
Accountabilities will cover:
• Compliance with Company & Statutory Engineering Standards by appointment as the Responsible Instrument Engineer (RIE) for the Bontang site.
• To support the site objectives of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Production Uptime, People Development and Involvement at the Bontang site.
• To provide technical support to the Senior Instrument Supervisor instrument Reliability Team when required.
• instrument Electrical Engineering degree
• At least 10 years experience in a variety of instrument roles associated with Ammonium Nitrate manufacture Oil & Gas, Chemical or LNG experience
• Operations, Maintenance, Process Safety experience would be beneficial
• HAZOP, CHAZOP experience preferred
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills including Root Cause Analysis
• SIS (Safety Instrument System) experience beneficial
Interested apphcants should send their resume, recent photograph, referees, and salary expectation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the applied position at your email subject All applications wilt be treated as strictly confidential and only short listed candidates wilt be notified. Not later than 2 weeks --- Update July 30, 2012
Lowongan Kerja Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia
Diposkan oleh Jhons Tembelek
Label: lowongan kerja manufaktur