PT Bank Mega principal activity is providing general banking products and services. The Company's products and services include personal, which consists of savings, lending, credit cards, e-banking and special services; corporate, which comprises corporate savings, corporate lending, special financing and corporate services; treasury, which includes bank notes, currency swaps and general foreign exchange; trade finance, which consists of money transfer, letters of credit, bank guarantees and standby letters of credit, and private banking. The Company is supported by 78 branch offices, 121 supporting branch offices and one cash office.
In strengthening our management team and to answer the challenges of rapid network expansion, we invite you as proven professional and competent talent to join us in the following positions:
Mega Management Development Program (MMDP)
The program consists of in-class training, banking curriculum and also practical internship that will provide you with a comprehensive knowledge and skill of the banking.
Applicant must meet the following requirements:
1. S1, Master degree preference from reputable universities with outstanding achievements and minimum GPA 3.00 (S1), 3.25 (S2).
2. Majoring in Accounting/Management/Economics Studies /Industrial Engineering
3. Single, maximum 28 years of age
4. Have experiences in campus or other organizational activities.
5. Have good analytical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
6. Proactive, open minded and possess a strong drive for success.
7. Good command of English, oral and written.
8. Willing to work throughout Indonesia.
If you meet the above requirements please fill out online application form here
Qualified applicants will be invited to attend campus recruitment that will be held on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 at Auditorium FEUI Depok (By invitation Only) --- Update : Monday, July 2, 2012