Safety Health Environment Manager
- Ensure that safety conditions in contracts have been fulfilled. Give inputs where needed.
- Ensure that Safety training is carried out periodically and safety skills are built in team. Conduct key safety training on need based basis.
- Organize Monthly Contractors Safety Meet and lead the meeting discussions on performance, incidents, initiatives planned.
- Carry out Safety Audit / Safety Inspections and help the contract manufacturing come up to required / expected standards.
- Organize incidents investigation & ensure incidents are investigated and the recommendations closed.
- Monitor overall the safety performance of the unit periodically – at least monthly and present it in PT Indonesia Steering Committee / Review meetings.
- Qualifications in Engineering / Science.
- Additional qualification in Safety or Safety & Environment
- Extensive experience in a full time Safety / SHE role with about 6 -10 years.
- A comprehensive knowledge of safety legislation and management systems.
- Proven ability to successfully lead change. This would include influencing stakeholders, appropriately managing resistance to change and developing suitable communication strategies.
- Demonstrable personal attributes to effectively communicate and influence all levels of employees and leadership.
- Experienced in change management and continuous improvement projects.
- Fairly good communications skills in English.
- Aggressive approach current and prospective clients to sell company Ability to do presentation and promote company products
- Implementation of sales process for a group of dealers in an assigned territory
- Responsible for numbers and market shares for the territory assigned.
- Liaising effectively with all levels of management within the company in order to facilitate projects and other business opportunities
- Maintaining relationship, promotion with the distributors/dealers
- Liaise with Marketing to integrate the brand presence.
- Male or Female, 32-38 years old
- Bachelor degree in engineering is preferred (Mechanical, Electrical)
- Master degree is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience of sales in Automotive company.
- Have experience running sales through Distributors/Dealers
- Possesses strong technical and communication skill
- Driven and ambitious
- Willing to travel extensively all around Indonesia
- Proficiency in English is a must