Sandvik is a global industrial group with advanced products and world-leading positions in selected areas — tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. In 2010 the Group had about 47,000 employees and representation in 130 countries, with annual sales of nearly SEK 83,000 M.
Customer Service Manager
(Based In Balikpapan)
He/She is responsible for ensuring the aftermarket offering and services to customers are conducted in an efficient manner. He/She also plays an important role in business development in supporting Account Management / CSM teams and Product Support Manager.
• Ensuring all reasonable steps taken to ensure employees are provided with a safe and healthy working environment. This includes compliance with the Company safety management program.
• Support in developing and implementing Aftermarket Strategic Plan, hiring, mentoring, motivating, training, evaluating and leading team members to accomplish the goals and objective of the businesses
• Work closely with Human Resources to reduce employee turnover an strive towards an “employer of choice” brand.
• Working with the Sales & Marketing VP, Product Support Managers and Customer Service commercial manager to grow the Tools, Parts and Services businesses.
• Developing direct customer relationships with key clients. This may include working with the service teams to problem solve for clients with technical problems.
• Managing all resources in the Company to ensure an optimum balance between a high level of customer service satisfaction, and attainment of financial objectives.
• Ensuring business plan is conducted based on 60/40 ratio between Aftermarket and Capital sales, Financial Analysis and controlling expenses within budget.
• Qualifications in aftermarket and branch management skill of at least 3 years and have a degree in Mechanical, Logistics or Industrial Engineering.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia, good interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Good analytical, planning and problem solving skills and the ability to handle customers feedback promptly and professionally.
• Able to lead Sales Team and Trainers and be flexible in working approach.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/career the above position, Job Opening #316568.
Alternatively, you may email your detailed resume to
email@example.com --- Update : June 17, 2012