Pasifik Anugerah Mining, founded in April 2007. PAM group of companies today consists of some seven companies, operation mostly in Indonesia. PAM's core business is mining.
PAM aims to maximize the overall return to its shareholders by sustainably finding, mining and processing mineral resources - areas of expertise in which we have a clear competitive advantage. A fundamental part of this is to deliver value while operating in an ethically and socially responsible manner, and remaining committed to long term sustainable development.
• Periodic surveys of mining progress of both overburden and coal stockpile reconciliation
• Guidance of mine design and mine sequence application
• Reporting land acquisition and construction survey progress
• Preparation detail periodic activity plan and report
• Implement SHE regulation at the section
• Min. STM preferred from STM Pembangunan Jaya Yogyakarta / D3 Mining / Geodesi
• Min. 1 years experience in the field of survey and mapping (preferably mine survey), fresh graduate are welcome
• Understand Topography system
• Computer literate
• Having competency with surveying and engineering software
• Familiar with the Surveyor tools equipment and applications
• Willing to be placed in Kalimantan area
• Handle time sheet calculation about mother vessel
• Follow up daily update barge and vessel
• Follow up documents and notification about mother vessel
• Male/Female max. 35 years old
• Must possess at least a Bachelors preference from Law background
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Strong analytical management and organizational skills.
• Good analytical abilities and accurate with numbers
• Good in clerical ability
• High responsibility, hard work and good motivation.
• Have an excellent interpersonal relationship, as well as team working
• Able to work well under pressure
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written
• Computer literate
• Communication and problem solving skills applicants
• Must be able to work independently and in a team
• Will be placed in one of our subsidiaries in Jakarta based
• Preference live in Jabodetabek area
• Willing to travel
PURCHASING STAFF (PUR-S)
• Implement daily working schedule of purchasing staff.
• Monitor and direct staff work activities at Purchasing, Receiving, and Store.
• Check daily purchase summary and store report that is prepared by the Receiving and Store staff.
• Follow up on Purchase Request and contact suppliers prior to negotiations.
• Reviews and approves purchase order placement of purchasing assistants and buyers for accuracy and optimum delivery and pricing.
• Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
• Meets with vendors to negotiate improved pricing, product quality, and delivery.
• Negotiating and supervising supply contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
• Participate in the development of specifications for services, equipments, products, supplies or substitute materials.
• Attends internal product development meetings to identify new product demands, schedules, and procurement needs. Forecasts requirements and orders products to meet sales demands.
• Male/Female, at least bachelor degree from reputable university
• Having minimum 3 (two) years experience as purchasing staff
• Understanding import procedure
• Literate in computer application such as Words, Excel and Internet
• Good communication in English
• To be capable in handing documents flow, could work in team or independently
• To be discipline, responsible, cooperative, and proactive
• Team player and nice personality
•English actively (oral and written)
• Personal active & creative, honest, loyal, conscientious, energetic, smart & communicative
• Able to assist organize and make purchases based on project schedules and also to the interests of corporate cash flow
Secretary To Director (code: Sec-D)
Providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner especially for Director and also support management and division as well.
• Female max. 30 years old
• Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelors Degree in Business
• Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Secretarial, Linguistics/Languages, or equivalent.
• Computer literate
• Excellence in Administration and Secretarial Duties, Correspondences Skill, Filling Management, and Travel Management.
• Excellent interpersonal skill, manner, helpful, neat and office etiquette
• Excellence in English and Mandarin is a MUST
• Has min. 2 years of working experiences in the related field
Interested applicants should submit a comprehensive resume together with a recent photograph (max. 2MB) by (please write down the job code you wish to apply) to Email:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail to:
PT PASIFIK ANUGERAH MINING
Menara Rajawali, 8th floor
Mega Kuningan Lot 5.1
Jakarta 12950, Indonesia