Talisman Energy Inc. is an independent, upstream oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, operating in North America, the North Sea, South East Asia, Australia, North Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, and currently producing 485,000 boe/d worldwide. We are committed to conducting our business in a responsible manner - ethically, socially and environmentally.
Talisman has extensive interests in Indonesia with production in 2007 of almost 55,000 boe/d which is expected to rise to almost 80,000 boe/d by 2010.
As one of the world s leading energy companies, our search for energy has taken us all over the world, and we are always looking for good people who share our passion for energy. We are looking for individuals to bring their energy to a results oriented and innovative team of industry leaders.
At Talisman, you can expect to go further as part of a team that is driven by a passion for energy and a bias for results. You wilt be competitively compensated and rewarded for your contribution to our success.
A Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS is currently looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following position:
JOB PERTAMINA - TALISMAN JAMBI MERANG is Oil and Gas Operating Joint Venture between PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi and Talisman Energy Inc. It was founded in 1989. The iambi Merang Block consists of 2 fields, Sungai Kenawang and Pulau Gading. Our vision is to become the bestand largest Operating Body in gas production.
Currently we are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following position:
Manage and monitor the process of recruiting new hires and/or internal recruiting
• Responsible for providing end-to-end resourcing solutions to user in the selection of candidates
• Maintain interview summary and reporting
• A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Psychology, Law, or other degree related from reputable university
• Minimum 5 years experience in recruitment process in the Oil and Gas industry
• Knowledgeable in Indonesia manpower regulations and manpower planning (RPTK)
• Preferable has experience in C&B at Oil & Gas industry
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Strong communication skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Skilled in Microsoft office applications and preferable in SAP
• Strong network, mainly in Oil and Gas industry
• Able to work well in a multicultural team and be highly motivated, effective team player, disciplined, and a dynamic and good personality
• Available to join ASAP
Interested applicants please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position applied on the email subject
Closing date: 31 May 2012
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.