One of our subsidiaries in Coal Mining is currently expanding and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Geotechnical Modeling Engineer
- Min. S1 Degree in Geology/Mining Engineering. ( “Pratama” Certification – Mine and Energy – preferred.)
- Min. 2 years experiences in the geotechnical, large open cut mining and mine engineering.
- Mining heavy industry experience is essential.
- Superior skills in geotechnical drilling and surface sampling, filed mapping, installation of ground water monitoring wells, installation and analysis of geotechnical instrument for slope movement.
- Superior skills in the in geotechnical analysis and modeling using geotechnical software.
- Self motivated and self starter.
- Good interpersonal relationship skill.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Must possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.