PT Toyota Astra Motor or TAM is commonly abbreviated with Agen Tunggal Pemegang Merk (ATPM)Toyota and Lexus cars in Indonesia. TAM is a joint venture between PT. Astra International Tbk with the percentage share of 51% and Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan with 49% the percentage of shares.
PT Toyota-Astra Motor unveiled on April 12, 1971. The role of TAM was originally only as an importer of Toyota vehicles, but a year later was working as a distributor. On December 31, 1989, TAM merged with three companies, among others:
- PT Multi Astra (assembly plant, founded in 1973)
- PT Toyota Mobilindo (body parts factory, founded in 1976)
- PT Toyota Engine Indonesia (engine factory, founded in 1982)
Combination of these are named PT Toyota-Astra Motor. The merger is done in order to unify measures and efficiency in responding to demands for quality and face intense competition in the automotive world.
Secretary To Director - Jakarta Raya
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please send us your CV no later than May 31st 2012 to:
PT TOYOTA-ASTRA MOTOR
Jl. Yos Sudarso, Sunter II Jakarta 14330 Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja Toyota Astra Motor