Our Client, A Group Multinational Mineral Company is seeking suitable and talented candidates to join their team in Siak Riau as:
PLANT MANAGER - SIAK RIAU
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of technical/engineering (Mechanical or Chemical)
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a production/manufacturing environment (preferably minerals or chemical processing industry ) with minimum 3 years managerial experience
- Preferably has knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques (TPM, 5S, Kaizen, Daily Management and other Operational Excellence principles)
- Must be safety oriented person willing to implement and maintain safe working practices in the plant.
- Very good leadership and communication skills
- PC skills such as Windows, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc are a must, and experience with databases and control systems would be considered a plus.
- Able to travel, including abroad.
- Directing all manufacturing functions for the satellite plant with emphasis on safety, including managing the plant team.
- Leading plant team to ensure that all SMI Safety, Quality, and Operational Excellence standards and goals are achieved.
- Develop a safety culture among all direct reports that supports company global program; Monitor all safety programs to attain company safety goals and implement corrective actions/improvement actions
- \Develops the capital and operating budgets.
- Works closely with Asia regional operations manager to ensure timely communication of all issues related to plant performance including but not limited to: weekly reports, plant equipment issues, planning and goal attainment, safety or environmental incidents, expense control, and customer related concerns.
- Working with other departments such as Engineering, HR and Finance in order to support needs of the plant.
- Works closely with other managers in solving production and quality control problems, reviewing common problems relating to matters on personnel.
- Maintaining close cooperation with customer to address his needs and concerns
Email:email@example.com --- Update : Thursday, March 15, 2012