We are Indonesian representative of Tekla Structures software products for the construction,
design, engineering and drafting industries. The Tekla range of products is recognized as a leader in 3D modeling software for the construction industries.
The company requires an individual to fill the role of Business Development Staff.
This successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting product/license compliance.
- Managing event & exhibition.
- Develop and close partnership opportunities.
You will possess the following attributes:
- Female, Maximum age 35 years old
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Law, Economics, or Technical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical approach to problem solving
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently
- Must have a commitment to excellence and providing high quality services
- Must have Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
changing priorities. Full training in the Tekla range of products will be provided.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a curriculum vitae with
photograph and salary expectation (latest by March 30th 2012) to :
Tekla Rep Office Indonesia
Talavera Office Park, 28th Floor,
Jl. T.B. Simatupang Kav 26 – Jakarta 12430