Preventive Maintenance Manager
- Effectively manage the Mechanical maintenance department of the Drilling Operation with the proactive approach ensure optimum performance and reliability of off all Equipment & machineries though effective implementation, corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance programs procedures by thorough work planning process
- Effectively manage the Asset to comply with all safety, ISO, and OSHAS requirements and ensure Operation Risks are effectively managed to full fill requirements of insurance and protect assets.
- Be a team player to coordinate maintenance and operation department, supporting the operational requirements by planning and execution of all assigned maintenance activities during on-line and off-line outages.
- Effectively communicate with inter/intra department personnel, OEM and expert consultants wherever required and maximizes the utilization of new technology
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing annual maintenance and plant project capital budgets; scheduling; expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective action for effective control.
- Succession planning, supervisor development and training of subordinates
- Provide a strong Platform for continuous improvement, energy/cost conservation initiatives and human skill development program
- Male max 48 Years Old Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Having 10 years experience in Mechanical Maintenance with at least 3 years in management level.
- Advanced understanding and sound Knowledge all sections of medium sized.
- Capability to create and implementation, corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance programs procedures.
- Advanced understanding of Maintenance programs, Preventive Maintenance requirements for engine caterpillar, heavy equipment, air compressors, rotating equipment like pumps and fans, conveyors, etc.
- Knowledge on computer based maintenance programs.
Please submit a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salary details and a recent photograph, within one week to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rig Superintendent/ Tool Pusher / Driller (Indonesia - Jakarta)
• Having knowledge and able to access HIRAC & Improving JSA
• Ready to work at any location in Indonesia
• Must be fluent in English, Both oral and written
• Computer literate ( Microsoft Office ) is Must.
• Male, Maximum 50 Years old (Rig Superintendent) / 45 Years old (Tool Pusher ) / 40 Years old (Driller)
• Min D3 in Enginerring / Mechanical/ Electrical with a least 15 years (Rig Supt) / 10 years (Tool pusher & Driller) working experience in onshore drilling with minimal Rig 1000 hp.
• Possession of AP III MIGAS and IADC/IWCF/Well Certificates
• Preferable to have certificates on H2S, Fire fighting, ContinEd space, first aid or defence training
Excellent career prospect and an attractive remuneration scheme commensurate with experience and ability will be offered to the right candidate.
Please submit a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salary details and a recent photograph, within one week to: email@example.com --- Update : Monday, March 12, 2012