PT Pasundan Resources, a private integrated oil and gas company with operations in major gas markets in Indonesia, is seeking for highly dedicated and qualified professional to help manage and grow its portfolio of upstream and downstream oil and gas projects in Indonesia.
Currently the Company is seeking highly qualified candidates to be placed in Jakarta for the following positions:
1. Business Development Specialist
2. Upstream Project Marketing Specialist
• A University degree in a relevant engineering, economics or geotechnical subject is a pre-requisite.
• Previous exposure or experience in Oil and Gas Company will be a plus.
• Previous demonstrable experience of involvement in downstream oil and gas marketing and commercial arrangements (Position 1).
• Established track record of dealing with Government authorities and obtaining approval/agreements in complex transaction systems.
• Good communicator with highly effective multi-disciplinary skills and be able to compile, analyze, interpret and present complex technical and commercial information both internally and externally to all stakeholders.
• Good technical and analytical skills with superb ability to effectively communicate ideas and analysis.
• Fluency in English is a plus.
• Knowledge of BPMIGAS PTK 007 (Rev II) will be a plus (Position 2).
3. Legal Officer
• Bachelor Degree in Law from reputable university.
• Experienced in handling all aspects of legal matters in upstream and downstream oil and gas business or related field.
• Experienced in working and communicating intensively with relevant Government Authorities, Business partner and relevant outside parties
If you are interested working within a multi tasking dynamic Oil & Gas team and meet the above requirements, please send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph to: email@example.com
Only qualified Candidates will be contacted. --- Update : Friday, March 30, 2012