We are recruiting "Sr Tax Advisor" on behalf of our client a highly reputable multinational oil and gas organization with successful operations around the Globe and a presence in Indonesia for more than four decades.
Sr Tax Advisor
- This is an opportunity to take a high profile role heading up the local Indonesian Tax function. The role requires an energized, proactive individual with strong leadership and communication skills.
- You will be responsible for managing the company s direct and indirect Indonesian and International tax compliance and tax accounting processes and related improvement projects. This role will be a valuable member of the Company s Financial Leadership Team and will assist the local VP Finance and internationally based regional Tax Lead with both International and local Tax planning activities.
- You will be expected to interact at with many levels with internal and external stakeholders, including, but not limited to, industry based organizations (e.g., Indonesia Petroleum Association), local and national tax officials and offices and other industry-related governmental bodies.
- You will be expected to take a prominent role in actively monitoring proposed Indonesian tax legislation and regulations directly affecting the Company s Indonesia-based investments.
- The successful candidate is likely to have at least 10 years of relevant combined experience of increasing responsibility with the DGT, and/or MoF and/or Big Four CPA firms. You will have a demonstrated record of performance with strong networks in the Tax and/or Oil and Gas regulatory bodies and professional advisory services.
- You will certainly have an undergraduate degree in accounting and preferably further Tax and/or professional certifications.
- You must also have excellent written and oral skills in English, an impeccable ethical record and a clear commitment to personal integrity.
We are recruiting "Superintendent Accountant Tax" on behalf of our client oil and gas company/KKKS/PSC in Indonesia as the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production in the world.
Superintendent Accountant Tax
Coordinates all tax matter in the PSC (Corporate, VAT, third party and employee income tax including expatriate personal tax) and other PSC SEA subsidiaries C&D tax to ensure that all tax matter is implemented in accordance with Indonesian Tax Law and PSC regulation and Payroll process to ensure that employees received their salary on time and accurately.
- Minimum University Degree (S1) in Finance/Accountancy
- Min. 3-6 years experience as Accountant Tax
- Required skill(s): Certified in Brevet A, B, C
- Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Preferably have experience in Taxation
- Good analytical thinking, interpersonal skill, and able to work independently and in team
- Good Knowledge in PSC Accounting