- Develop, implementation and control of project safety plan.
- Identification and assessment of hazard on site.
- Doing Investigation and report on accidents, incidents and hazard on site.
- Develop health, safety and environmental compliance policy, procedures and benchmark with industry practices relating to Oil & Gas industry.
- Ensuring the implementation of company RKL (Rencana Pengelolaan Lingkungan) and RPL ( Rencana pemantauan lingkungan) and preparing periodic RKL and RPL implementation report.
- SMK-3 Implementation.
- Conduct safety talk, committee meeting, inspection at work area of responsibilities and accident investigation
- To Arrange safety monthly report, incident statistic, and incident analysis
- Supervise and conduct safety inspection for all safety equipment on site area
- Develop job safety analysis (JSA), risk profile, critical task analysis and environmental management system
- Provide support to HSE Manager regarding to implementation HSE strategy, standard operating procedures on site area
- Male/ female, max 35 years
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university majoring in engineering (environmental/health/safety), others or equivalent with minimum GPA 2.75
- Must have knowledge of applicable industrial HSE practices and regulations, and the ability to learn, implement and apply the company's HSE standards and practices.
- Having leadership capability, communicative and able to work in team
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Hard worker, honest, and able to work independently as well as in team
- Perform high leadership skill with professional attitude
- Self-motivated, highly initiative, well organized, and able to work under minimum supervision
- Have AK3 Certificate
- Good in Computer literate.
- Having SIM A
- Willing to work in Margomulyo / Surabaya
Jalan Raya Margomulyo 5A Surabaya
email : email@example.com