PT ASMIN BARA BRONANG, an extensive growth National Coal Mining Company (PKP2B, 3rd GENERATION) rapidly expanding our resources in Central Kalimantan (Mine Site) & Jakarta Office, is seeking for qualified and committed candidates for the following positions:
CPP and Quality Control
• Responsible for the management of all CPP processes including operation and Maintenance
• Knowledge and experience in coal processing and coal quality
• Demonstrated understanding of coal quality to the customer, coal sales and marketing team
• Liaise with mining, CPP and coal sales team to ensure consistent supply and quality of product to train load out
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Geology/Mining/Civil Engineering
• Having min. 5 years experience in Crushing Plant Operation or Mobile /Fixed Maintenance.
• Hard worker and able to work in team environment displaying leadership.
• Possess good communications skills both Indonesian and English.
• Computer literate
• Willing to be located in Kalimantan areas.
• Honest, detail oriented, highly motivated and able to work in a team
• High commitment to company standard on safety, environment & business ethic and good corporate governance.
External Relation Sr. Supervisor
(Jakarta & Central Kalimantan)
• Maintaining good relationship with community leaders around ABB/ABJ Mining Area.
• Maintaining good relationship with local government.
• Coordinate and controlling the development and implementation of community program as a part of CRS.
• Working as a individual and/or as a part of the team on land Compensation work.
• Ensuring land Compensation work, running smoothly based on community approach.
• Plan and liaise necessary permit for all scope of company operation.
• Coordinate all the activities related to monitoring changes of government regulation and understand the essence of this change and provide necessary information for company improvement.
• Provide all activities report.
• Bachelor degree in Law
• Having experience min 5 years in same area
• Understanding about legal aspect
• Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels
• Good negotiator
Job Description and Responsibilities:
To perform geotechnical assessment, field monitoring, develop and produce standards in geotechnical related activities to ensure safe and environmentally reliable production, and providing geotechnical expertise and services to other departments.
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Geology/Mining/Civil Engineering
• Having “Pratama (POP) or Madya (PON)” Certification is preferable
• Have the ability to develop geotechnical standards, and conducting geotechnical assessment, and have knowledge of geotechnical and mine environmental in supporting mine production activities. With minimum of 3 years experiences
• Having Superior Skills in : Geotechnical drilling and surface sampling, filed mapping, installation of ground water monitoring wells, installation and analysis of geotechnical instrument for slope movement, Geotechnical analysis using of geotechnical software.
1. Exploring, dating and sampling mineral deposits
2. Interpreting and mapping the geology of a mine
3. Preparing and presenting data
4. Checking the quality levels of materials produced for reserve assessment
5. Assessing geo-technics and aquifer drainage
6. Undertaking environmental impact studies
7. Updating detailed databases
8. Creating mine models using CAD (computer-aided design) software, such as SURPAC
1. Bachelor degree in Geology from a reputable university
2. Fresh Graduated are welcome
3. Male / Female, Max. 28 Years Old.
4. Sound knowledge in mineral deposits and elements
5. Good team working skills
6. Knowledgeable in CAD operation
7. Willing to be placed in site (Central Kalimantan)
Reporting to the Mining Manager, the key responsibilities of this role will include;
• Short term schedules and mine plans to ensure production targets are consistently met
• Production reporting and analysis
• Assisting, supervising and providing direction to the mining production team
• Assisting with the development and preparation of long term plans
• S1 Degree in Mine Engineering
• Has experience more than 5 years in Coal Mining
• Has experience in Project Development
• Understanding Mining Engineering Business Process
• Lead Mining Engineer team for Mine Master Plans
• Conduct the long term Mine Master Plan
• Carry out the coal reserves from optimization pit design compiled with the existing economic status
• Prepare the mining plan to be in line with law and regulation, company obligation against Coal Contract of wok FS and AMDAL
• Technically find the better way, initiative for cost saving by use the proper mining method to reduce cost of production
Planning & Project Control
(Jakarta & Central Kalimantan)
• Responsible for the preparation, monitoring and reporting on project plans and schedules. Interfacing with and collating of progress updates from Contractor and Sub Contractor to reflect the latest status of Project Schedule.
• Carry out periodic reviews at each project to ensure the implementation of planning and scheduling systems and procedures achieve the desired level of accuracy and quality to meet Project requirements.
• Review weekly and monthly progress reports from Contractor and advise Project Management Team of any potential shortfalls or negative trends on each of the individual projects.
• Work with Contractor or Project Team member to ensure that they adhere to the appropriate Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in setting up the initial cost data bases for their respective portions of the project.
• Monitor spending on a contract specific basis versus progress and forecast to complete data.
• Monitor project procurement activities and makes adjustments for timing and procurement cost deviations.
• ensuring active engagement of team members by delegation of tasks to the appropriate person both on a long term and on a day-to-day basis
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
• The candidate shall have extensive experience in the establishment of project schedules, status reporting, cost engineering & administration, and advising management in mining projects.
• Must be able to coordinate with engineering, administration, management and field personnel to insure compatibility with all interface areas of the project.
• Must also have hands on experience of modern computerized planning packages in particular; MS Project and knowledge of other software packages related to cost engineering and administration.
• Manage and control mining activity to achieve economic targets as planned for.
• Be a champion of the highest standards of safety and environmental behavior and performance.
• Actively manage contractor relationships to optimize performance, reliability and cost.
• Ensure that an appropriate team structure is in place to deliver optimal performance in the mine.
• Manage/facilitate all mine-related projects as appropriate.
• Ensure adherence to policies, standards and procedures in all areas of operations.
• Manage and control OPEX and CAPEX in accordance with approved plans.
• Deliver ROM tones and grades as in accordance with the annual plan and budget, and deliver waste stripping as per budget.
• Recommend relevant benchmarks and identify the best practice leading to these and the improvement activities required to achieve and exceed them.
• S1 Degree in Mining Engineering.
• A proven manager with a strong track record including a minimum of 10 years experience in the mining industry.
• Strong experience in an open pit coal mining environment.
• Experienced in leading and mentoring teams.
• Good track record in managing contractor relationships.
• An effective leader with good interpersonal skills at all levels, and an ability to resolve conflict.
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively
• A results-oriented individual who is committed to achieving targets.
• Committed to the highest safety and environmental standards.
• Able to work effectively under pressure.
• Computer literate.
Sr. CIVIL ENGINEER
1. Prepare and provide relevant project documents, and reporting working progress.
2. Generate/review calculate Material Take Off (MTO).
3. Negotiate with contractor or other parties related to project work.
4. Analyze either proposal or other report from contractor which related to project work.
5. Handle Quality Control which is connected with working for mine infrastructure, such as road, bridge, etc.
6. Work together with contractor and consultant.
7. Monitor and crosscheck project progress from contractor.
1. Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer.
2. Familiar with Civil Engineering Detail Drawing, Hauling Road Drawing and Steel Bridge Structure Drawing.
3. Minimum 5 years experience in supervising civil construction, steel construction, bridge construction and hauling road.
4. Male, maximum 40 year old with high self motivation, good communication skills and attention to details.
5. Good knowledge in operating Ms. Office, Auto-Cad, Land-desktop/Civil 3D, Structure analysis software, etc.
6. Excellent negotiation skill, hard working, good initiative & teamwork.
7. Good understanding the standard rule of the civil works, earthwork, steel bridge, pilling and road.
8. Sound knowledge in Scheduling, Supervision, Quality Control and Project Administration.
9. Willing to be placed in site (Central Kalimantan).
1. Male, max.35 years old.
2. S-1 Geology, including production control work in at least two producing mines at similar position.
3. Must be able to control exploration program, geological modeling, reserve calculations.
• Having experience min.5 years in “coal mining operation” is must.
• Have strong skills in computer literate.
• Able good to work in a team.
• Have good command in English both oral and writing.
• Able to be placed at Mine Site.
• Willing to work in Central Kalimantan.
Assist surveyor in implementing and overseeing the activities of measurement, include: data field collection, field sketching, measuring the basic framework of mapping, measuring and monitoring the mining position/ construction, stake out, check the feasibility of measuring instruments, measuring the situation, measuring material volume, in accordance with procedures and technical requirements and make summary daily report activities.
• Minimum Senior High School Civil / Mining
• Max 30 Years old
• Have the ability with instrument survey: GPS, Total Station
• Familiar with GIS software (ArcGIS, MapInfo) are preferred
• Have the ability to create and analyze maps
• Minimum 2 years experience in the field mapping
• Willing to be located in Central Kalimantan
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package based on their experiences, while interesting rewards are promised as an exchange to their contribution to the company. Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com not later than March 24, 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Lowongan Kerja Asmin Bara Bronang
Diposkan oleh Jhons Tembelek
Label: Civil Engineering