Santos, an acronym for South Australia Northern Territory Oil Search, is an Australian-based oil and gas exploration and production company with high quality assets and projects throughout Australia and the Asia–Pacific Region. Santos is committed to provide a work environment where people enjoy what they do and are motivated to achieve, while supporting the diverse needs of the individual. In Santos, people s skills and ideas are the fundamental to the company s ability to prosper and grow. Within the growing Indonesian business, currently we re seeking positions:
Community Relations Coordinator
Location : Surabaya
Responsibilities and Requirement :
- Your responsibility is to build relationship with all levels of local community and stakeholders, including analysing aspirations, expectations, demands or issue / problems occurred, also to generate recommendations and inputs to the Supervisor to ensure related local community and stakeholder are effectively organised in order to provide an optimal support to companys operational activities, as aligned with company regulation and EHSMS policy.
- The holder of this position is expected to do regular travelling, and is capable to work under high pressure, reach targeted goals, is able to make decision, have initiative and sensitivity.
- This position will be reporting to the Surabaya External Relations Team Leader.
- Minimum Bachelors / Masters Degree in Communication, Public Relation, Social Science.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in rural areas on community relations.
- Able to communicate well in Bahasa Indonesia, but it will be an advantage if able to communicate in Maduranese.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and reach targeted goal on time
- Have a good interpersonal and negotiation skill
How to Apply?
Internal Candidate :
1. Applicants should communicate with their current leader as early as possible preferably before submitting the application, and the application is best effected with the full support of the current leader;
2. Applicants are responsible for obtaining approval from his or her leader;
3. All internal applications will be reviewed by both human resources and the respective leaders;
External Candidates :
If you know someone externally who may be interested in the above roles at Santos, please let them know to submit their application to: email@example.com
Please note that all applicants will go through interviews and be selected based on assessment of their skills, knowledge, experience and relevant qualifications in accordance with the requirement in the position description.
For further information regarding the opening positions please speak to a member of the recruitment team or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org --- Update : Thursday, February 23, 2012