PT. Borneo Alam Semesta(PT BAS), a company that is engaged in Coal Mining Contractors in the rapidly growing, with a work area in South Kalimantan and East Kalimantan. As a growing company, the management of PT BAS requires a reliable information system for planning and operation of the resources owned by PT BAS.
PT Bas is seeking suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the following positions:
A. Senior Mine Planning Engineer
- Bachelor of Mining S1.
- Experienced in design and evaluation of mining coal minimum of 4 years.
- Proficient in AutoCAD software operates, and minescape.
- Willing to be assigned spaciousness / mining area.
2. Safety Trainer Specialist
- Education Min D3, majoring in K3 is more preferable.
- Experience as a Safety Trainer at least 3 years in a coal mine project.
- Mastering System QHSE procedures.
- Having a POP.
- Mastering the implementation of training and related materials with K3 in the coal mine project.
3. Electric Supervisor
- Minimum education SMU majoring in electro.
- Experience as a electric supervisor minimum of 2 years.
- Experience as Foremen / Electric hand leading at least 5 years.
- Mastering the trouble shouting for the electric machine tools.
For job applications, CV, and all documents sent to the email address of the company firstname.lastname@example.org (max 300kb word format or pdf).
"Only the applicants who meet the above requirements will be called upon to participate in the selection process" --- Update : Friday, February 3, 2012
Lowongan Kerja Borneo Alam Semesta
Diposkan oleh Jhons Tembelek
Label: Lowongan Tambang