Vacancy at ADF-TERAPAN
External Auditor Firms 058/CS/ADF-TERAPAN/PROC/XII/2011
Aceh Development Fund ( ADF), a local based NGO, together with its consortium (Engineering Faculty of UNSYIAH, BIMA and Yayasan An-Nisaa’ Centre) has received a grant from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost a Project A Green Engineering Approach to Improving Fish Processing Industry In Pidie Jaya And Bireun Regencies (TERAPAN – Teknologi Ramah Lingkungan untuk Industri Proses Perikanan) under EDFF (Economic Development Financing Facilities) Project. The grantee intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Request for Expression of Interest.
ADF is seeking an experienced external auditor firm to make financial auditing to the project A Green Engineering Approach to Improving Fish Processing Industry in Pidie Jaya and Bireun Regencies for the following financial periods:
1. July 10, 2010 to December 31, 2010
2. January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011 and,
3. January 1, 2012 to March 31, 2012
The implementation periods for the first financial audit is expected to start dates from January, 2012 and completed by April 30, 2012.
The auditor Firm shall have the following qualifications:
- The auditor Firm must have demonstrated experience in conducting audits in similar projects in the non-government sector.
- Ability to mobilize experience annual auditor’s Firm accounting and financial background.
- Profound knowledge of both English and Indonesia language is compulsory.
- The auditor Firm should be member to an internationally recognized supervisory body for statutory auditing A firm will be selected under CQS Selection Methodand procedures in accordance with detailed in the Guidelines Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, updated in January 2011
ADF invites qualified Firm to indicate the Expression on interest in provoding the above matter.The Expression of interest should be submmitted along with the documentary evidence that the Firms is fulfills the above mentioned qualification.
for Expression of interest and all supporting documents is: January 05, 2012 – Time 04.00 pm, to:
Aceh Development Fund –TERAPAN Office
Jln.Kebon Raja No.8-Kp Pineung
Attn: Procurement Committee
Further information from can be obtained through address:
Aceh Development Fund (ADF) – TERAPAN Office
Jln. Kebon Raja No.8-Kp Pineung
Phone: +62 651 7551209
Fax:+62 651 7551140
Diposkan oleh Jhons Tembelek