Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
PT. PLN (Persero) opens the opportunity to join our program as follow:
Direct Shopping (DS) PT. PLN (Persero) 2011
Closing Date : 10 December 2011
- Not married and not willing to marry during training
- Graduates of S1/D4 or D3 majoring in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Energy Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Industry Engineering
- Birth of 1986 and thereafter (S1/D4) and Birth of 1988 and thereafter (D3)
- Minimum GPA 2.75 for Engineering, and 3.00 for Non-Engineering
- Minimum height 155 cm
- Glasses maximum minus four (-4)
- Not Color Blind
How to Apply:
For those interested candidates, please apply online in the following link: