Singapore Stock Exchange, has a market capitalization of S$3.5 billion. SARL has both coal/gold mining business and construction business more than 10 years. In coal mining business, SARL has 2 coal producing projects & 1 gold producing project in Indonesia (Sebuku project, South Kalimantan & Jembayan project, East Kalimantan also Mt. Muro, Central of Kalimantan). In construction business, SARL has 3 projects in Indonesia (marine engineering, civil engineering, and transshipment). SARL is employing more than 1000 employees in Indonesia and Singapore and working with the high international safety standard. SARL is bringing the work and benefits to local communities and environmental rehabilitation.
Due to our continued expansion and recently announced acquisitions, we are seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for below position in one of our many projects
Mine Technical Services Manager
The Mine Technical Services Manager will :
• Ensure Mine Plans and Schedules are developed in accordance with safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Ensure Mining Operations comply with relevant statutory, corporate and site standards
• Develop procedures and policies as required to improve the quality of mine engineering including drill and blast.
• Develop Life of Mine mining plans
• Oversee and ensure annual Mining Department budgets, forecasts and schedules are delivered within agreed time frames.
• Implement a continuous improvement approach to Mining Operations and correlated systems
• Ongoing technical training and development of Junior staff
• Degree qualification in Mining Engineering or equivalent discipline
• Minimum 10 years experience in open cut mineral mines, preferably gold.
• Extensive technical experience in short, medium and life of mine planning
• Extensive technical experience with Drill and Blast improvement
• Strong block modelling, scheduling and pit design optimisation experience
• Knowledge of Whittle, Surpac, Minesched and JKSimblast software or similar
• Minimum 3 years experience leading a cross functional team of professionals and a strong commitment to supporting the growth of junior engineers
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Overseas experiences are the most favourable candidate.
National Geotechnical Engineer
The National Geotechnical Engineer will :
• Manage Geotechnical and Hydrological issues across site.
• Liaise with outside consultants.
• Implement monitoring programs as required.
• Conduct slope stability analysis as required.
• Conduct/Manage geotechnical mapping as required.
• Provide reports on slope stability as required.
• Develop processes to geotechnically log core.
• Participation and input into short, mid and long term design program for the open pit, waste dump, and mine infrastructure.
• 5 years experience in Senior Geotechnical Role.
• Degree qualified (Engineering or Geology).
• Proficient in the use of computer software to perform geotechnical analysis
• Experience in establishing monitoring programs.
• Proficient in writing report
The Survey Superintendent will:
• Manage daily activities of the Survey Team
• Ensure good survey practice is being followed
• Review and develop survey procedure as required
• Ensure data processing is done in a timely manner
• Responsible for ensuring EOM surveys are completed in accordance with agreed timeframes.
• Co-ordinate regular calibration checks of survey equipment
• Arrange and co-ordinate required training for the survey team
• Attend daily planning meeting to co-ordinate survey activities with Mine Engineers, Geologist and Operation Personnel.
• Prepare Annual Budget for Survey Team
• 10+ years experience in Senior Surveyor/Superintendent.
• Degree qualified.
• Proficient in the use of Surpac/Microsoft Office
• Proficient in writing and speaking English
Applicants should apply in writing with a recent photo no later than two weeks following the date of this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org setting out experience and explaining why they are right for the position. Applicants of interest will be contacted for a personal interview.
PT INDO MURO KENCANA - STRAITS
Jl. MT Haryono No.77 RT.100
Balikpapan - Kalimantan Timur – 76115 --- Update : Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Lowongan Kerja Indo Muro Kencana
Diposkan oleh Jhons Tembelek
Label: Lowongan Technical